Friday, January 17, 2014

我的結他雜記: KORG Pandora PX5D on a new PC

Deja vu: this is the 4th time I'm trying to get Pandora working as an audio interface (playback and recording) and for some reason I always have problem making it available as a recording device under Windows. There is a solution (thanks to this post) and I always forget. So I decided to copy it here so that I could look it up in the future (or help a fellow guitarist!)

1. Go to the control panel and open the sound settings 
2. In my setup I could see the PX5D as an option in the playback tab, but NOT on the recording tab. 
3. To solve this go to the recording tab, right click in the box and check "Show Disabled Devices". Now you should see the PX5D, but it is disabled 
4. Right click on the icon of the PX5D and select enabled 
5. Click OK and that is it. 

No comments: