Monday, March 28, 2005

Album: Joe Henderson in Japan

For some reason the album's title doesn't mention it's live. Joe Henderson was accompanied by top-notch Japanese jazz musicians, whose names I wasn't able to find on the web. Just like these musicians, this album should have been more well-known than it is 'coz the music on it is awesom: simply hard bop at its best.

While I'm at it, I've got an enhancement request for Rhapsody: it's OK not to have all liner notes available for every album but could you please at least list the personnel? That's especially important for jazz and classical.

RHAPSODY Link

1 comment:

covalent bond said...

Hi,

It is good to see other Rhapsody bloggers talking about jazz. Check out my blog. The postings on March 31st and the 28th list my favorite tenor players and jazz guitarists.